OSU ENGIE Building Heat Transfer System
OSU ENGIE Heat Transfer System
Two-skid heat transfer pumping package design; including steam intel and control valves, condensate reservoir and socket weld condensate piping.
- Aurora 3804 – 60 HP End Suction Pumps; 1900 gpm each.
- 14” Suction and Discharge Manifolds and 10” Branches
- Allen-Bradley NEMA 4 Custom Design Variable Frequency Drives
Heat Transfer Skid – Steam Side
- Split-skid design for installation in an existing building
- S24 Thrush Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers; Stainless Steel tubes construction; 11,000 lbs./hr.
- 1/3-2/3 Steam Control Valve Assembly
- 1-1/2” and 2” Globe Control Valve; Spring Return; Class 300 Flange Connections
- 1 through 2-1/2” Sharpe Gate Valves
- Socket weld piping on condensate return lines
- ASTM A312 Condensate Reservoir
- Pressure Powered ASME Watson McDaniel PMPF Condensate Pumps
- High-Pressure Watson McDaniel Steam trap