UTD ERIK JONSSON SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
The University of Texas at Dallas Erik Jonsson School of Engineering has continued to develop into one of the premier engineering schools in the United states. When a heat transfer station was required for the new engineering building, TIGERFLOW’s engineers (most are University of Texas at Arlington graduates) were happy to design the unit.
We would also like to thank Oslin Nation for this opportunity.
The unit uses a tube and shell heat exchanger to heat water using steam. The system consists of:
- (3) 15HP, B&G e-1510 end suction pumps
- (1) B&G Air Separators
- (1) B&G Expansion tank
- (3) B&G triple duty valves
- Manifolds, isolation valves and other necessary accoutrement
- (2) 12″ Tube and Shell
- (2) Steam Control Valve assemblies with a 1/3-2/3 design and bypass valve and steam separators
- (2) Steam trap assemblies with strainers and isolation valves
- Manifolds, thermometers, gauges, isolation valves and other necessary accoutrement
The UTD Erik Jonsson School of Engineering utilized TIGERFLOW’s:
TIGERFLOW Systems Reps