Terms and Conditions
By using our internet web site, you are agreeing to the following “terms and conditions of use.” These terms and conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and TIGERFLOW (or any of its affiliated companies hereinafter referred to as “TIGERFLOW Systems, LLC.“) governing your use of our site. Please review these terms and conditions carefully before using the site.
1. Acceptance of Agreement. These terms and conditions constitute the entire and only agreement between TIGERFLOW Systems, LLC. and you. Any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to your use of this site or its content, and the subject matter of this agreement, are specifically disclaimed. These terms and conditions may be amended at any time by us without notice to you. The latest terms and conditions will be posted on the site.
2. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the site at such times as we find appropriate.
3. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and all other matters related to the site, are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights and are the intellectual property of the TIGERFLOW Systems, LLC.
4. Trademarks. All trademarks used on this site for TIGERFLOW ™ products and services are trademarks or registered trademarks of CNP or one of the TIGERFLOW Systems, LLC. of companies. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any part of the site (In particular, but not limited to, TIGERFLOW trademarks , or any trademarks or trade names of products of any other companies, except as allowed by Paragraph 5, is strictly prohibited.
5. Limited Right to Use. You may view, print or download any content, graphic, form or document from the site so long as such activity is for your own personal use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use.
6. Limitations on Information. In compiling this web site, TIGERFLOW Systems, LLC. has made a determined effort to present its contents accurately. All standards, specifications, technical discussions, and other information included on this web site are strictly advisory in nature. Reliance on the contents of this site for any purpose by you is at your sole risk. TIGERFLOW Systems, LLC. is not responsible for any claim traceable to any errors (typographical or otherwise) contained herein.
7. Disclaimer of Liability. a. The information provided from or through this site is provided “as is,” “as available,” and any and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). TIGERFLOW Systems, LLC. Shall have no liability whatsoever for your use of or reliance on any information provided at this site and in no case shall the provision of any information to you by this site create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in this agreement.
b. TIGERFLOW Systems LLC. Will not be liable to you for any loss, claim or damages of any kind, including without limitation, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise that results from your use of or inability to use our site. Further, and without limitation, tigerflow systems llc. Assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation, indirect, special, Incidental or consequential damages caused by viruses that infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
c. You acknowledge that this site and the information provided at this site would not be provided without the foregoing disclaimers and limitations.
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold TIGERFLOW Systems, LLC., harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this agreement or use of the site, including the violation of any of our intellectual property including, but not limited to copyrights and trademarks.
11. Links to Other Web Sites. The Site contains links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such web sites, and TIGERFLOW Systems, LLC. has not investigated, monitored or verified the accuracy or completeness of any of these sites. Inclusion of any linked web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked web site by us and if you decide to leave our site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
12. Copyrights. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us with the following information: Electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; Description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; Description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site; Statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; Statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is ac curate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and Your address, telephone number, and email address.
13. Information and Press Releases. The Site contains information about us. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, we disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases.
14. Miscellaneous. a. This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Dallas, Texas, and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas (without regard to conflict of law principles). Any cause of action by you with respect to the site (and/or any information, products or services related thereto) must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred and all actions shall be subject to the limitations set forth in these terms and conditions of use.
b. The language in this Agreement shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against either party.
c. All legal proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be brought solely in state or federal courts located in Dallas County, Texas. You expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of said courts and consent to extra-territorial service of process.
d. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portions of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
e. To the extent that anything in or associated with the site is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall control.
f. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
© 2016 TIGERFLOW Systems, LLC.